As GTR is ending (sob) and I now have over 100 followers (!!!) I am beginning to look to my next project. I seem to work best from other people’s prompts, and since y’all are the people I write for, what would you like? Any pairing, any premise, reply, drop me an ask, or I’ll go hunting in the ficbending threads for something I find compelling if I get no replies (DON’T DO THAT TO ME THOUGH, SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING)
<3 u all
p.s. here is the pizza wall I mentioned seeing in France, ignore my horrible pre-redyeing-on-Thursday-hair.
What fic would you like to see next?
- michabelle likes this
- ladylemonade4ever answered: Ever do ATLA fanfiction? If so, I have always wanted to read a multific of when the air temples got destroyed, people’s last moments together
- fuckvou answered: something beautiful like The Greatest Trophy of the Revolution.
- darkoceansdeep likes this
- derrhumpink answered: More abusive amorra? :D
- asleeponabench likes this
- asleeponabench answered: A chapter of GTR from Amon’s perspective (like a prequel maybe?) seems intriguing… destroying-tokyo’s idea is cool too!
- orkideh84 answered: Parody fic of Mako. :P
- appletail answered: amorra *stare*
- mr-teapot answered: yes, more Amorra non-con please! :D as incidentalvillainess said, you write it so well!
- itsallanoxymoron answered: Anything you write will surely hit me right in all my feels. <3 But preferably Amorra, as most agree;)
- coffee-pirate-queen answered: You handle noncon so well, I’d love to ask for more LOK het noncon. Besides that, well, I always want pregnant!Pema/Asami or Korra. XD
- paranoja96 answered: I agree with xdanacon - more Amorra. Maybe not Dark!fic, but something… you know… Amorra. :3
- sarahmina answered: A crossover/au of some kind would be cool. More Amorra or Tahnorra? Or something not Korra-centric like a fic with Jinora/airbabies?
- xdanacon answered: More Amorra! ;D <3
- xdanacon likes this
- wherehaveallthecowboysgone posted this